Wednesday, June 3, 2015

99 Ways to Pack Your Closet In a Bag

           20 plastic bags. 3 bottles of hand sanitizer, a first aid kit, and a camera. A crime investigation? No. Just simply some of the many things I have to pack for our National Geographic Student Expedition trip to Fiji. I didn't realize how hard it is to pack all your necessities in a 30x14x15 inch bag. I learned that the only successful way to pack in theses conditions is by using plastic bags for EVERYTHING: clothes, shoes, toiletries, and even equipment--the key is to stay organized! I am really excited to go to Fiji to learn about the culture and traditions and also aid in a community service project. So grab your sunglasses, beach towel and come along with me on my journey to the beautiful island of Fiji!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for taking this on! Stay safe, keep blogging and ENJOY! I'll be sure to follow you on this adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete